Thursday, April 2, 2015

Beans, Terra Cotta Pots and Keyboard Keys!


 Beans, Terra Cotta Pots and Keyboard Keys!



Hoping most of these be self explanatory.

Bought glass vase at Goodwill
Battery operated candle
NAVY BEANS -spray painted
add bow or decoupage!

I like using coffee beans for the aroma when I have done these in the past!










Ever get excited at the computer and jump? Or in my case not awake and reach for coffee only to spill all over your keyboard? This time it was the DEATH of my keyboard. I couldn't use all my keys because I wore the letters off with all my social media work! But you can spell out all kinds of words if you still have yours.

Just pop off the keys (I used a kitchen butter knife to wedge under the keys and boy did they fly off!)







                                                                       
                   

I already had the black push pins. I just hot glued the keys on the push pins!

One of my stops to Goodwill I seen a 3.00 keyboard and I am back in  social media business. Makes spilling your coffee a   little more easy to bare.









 
     


Terra Cotta Pot and two saucers
(Goodwill) glass bowl
Spray paint
Glue E6000

Spray pot and saucers. You need to pair up the saucer that  fits your bowl. Then buy one the next size smaller.
Glue bowl to upside down pot. Lay down larger saucer as if pot is going to sit in it. The smaller saucer, the opposite way inside the larger saucer. It will the larger saucer fit in the the bowl so it catches on sides. Fill with candy, nuts, or hey what about a gold fish?









   Thanks for the visit! I hope someone will share with me when they do these! Its fun to inspire!
                 

                                                                   Michelle
                             
                                                                   Orlando Florida

                                                                    about.me/thecoffeehutdepot
                       

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment