Friday, April 3, 2015

Easy Breezey No Fail - Make a BOW NOW

Get excited!  How many times have you thought "I wish I could make a bow?"  and trying to hook up with that friend that can isn't always easy is it? Well this is so easy this could be my shortest blog post ever!  How cool is that? Who likes to read directions anyways? You can make a bow faster then you can pour your coffee add creamer and milk! Let's go to the video! Leave me a comment pleasssseee!






I belong in a facebook group of people from all around the world who share their DIY, upcycle projects and post pictures of their projects they would like feedback on. It's an amazing fun group of positive people who keep my level or creating at such a high I have stayed up all night scrolling and doing more stuff I see in the group! This is a video for fun that describes many of us. If you have the bug come on over!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1393304950971571/1437927543175978/


Might call this our theme song/video!




It's 537 am here in Florida and I haven't pulled an all nighter since decoupage first came in style!

Looking forward to sharing again soon!  Can you share this post with someone you know who is carfty? Thanks!
                                                 Michelle
                                               Orlando Florida

                                                about.me/thecoffeehutdepot

No comments:

Post a Comment